lundi 28 février 2011

10 minutes with everything off..

Recently, I was asked to turn off everything for 10 minutes and see what would happen. Surprisingly, I started to read a very interesting book.

I usually never read books, or actually finished one. It really surprised me that I took a book and started to read it. This so call book was called The confessions of Georgia Nicholson.

When I was reading Georgia Nicholson for about an hour, I found different words that I didn’t understand and it made me feel smarter. Also, a couple of them were in different languages like for example schiessenhausen.This word means a place where you poop, Schiesse means poop, and hausen is a house.

The book was really good, also very funny and I recommend it to many people that do not like to read. It was really easy to read because it goes by the time like for example: 8:30 pm, or 5 minutes later and not chapters. Because there is no chapters, it makes the time go by faster and makes you feel like your reading for hours you don’t realise it.

1 commentaire: