lundi 16 mai 2011

There will always be more wealth for some people.

How do we make sure everyone has enough to live comfortably?

There is different situation in the world that makes them live a hard life. Everyone has a different way to feel comfortable to go through those hard moments in life. Some could be love; some could be a family or even to be around animals. No matter what it is, it`s going to be different anyone.

For people that need love in their life, they will mostly likely need a significant other. Most of them aren`t really independant. They dependant on other people, especially the person they love. They need to feel love or they will crumble down and go into a very emotional stage. That is one of the downside of needing love in their life.

The people that need money to feel comfortable are very hard working people. They will work a lot just to get money. When they don`t have money they won`t feel comfortable what so ever and it will make them go in a very bad situation. They`re will be jobs for anyone out there.
Certain people need to be around animals. Animals bring a good vibe to people and it makes them very happy. So the only thing they will need to do is buy an animal and they will be very happy and comfortable. Most people that need to be around animals are the ones that lived a hard life.


For me, is to have good people around me. I couldn’t care if I don’t have money, as long I have people that love me for who I am. Also being around an animal makes me feel happy.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire